Calling on Bloggers, Vloggers, Journalists and all Content Creators, this is for you!
HOW TO WIN
Pen down a story about the one friend who inspires and has your back every single time for a chance to win.
Tell a story about friendship in English Language with considerable mentions of friendship and “33” Export Lager Beer Using Audio, Video and Print Format. (Maximum of 1000 Words)
Publish your story in any of these media channels, Prints, Electronic or Online Blog.
Submit your entries with the supporting evidence to email@example.com, highlighting your name, publisher, date of publishing or links (if published online).
Top 10 Stories Win Laptops and other prizes from “33” Export., While Top 3 Stories Win
1. Training grants of
1st Prize N500,000
2nd Prize N300,000
3rd Prize N200,000
2. Laptops and other prizes from “33” Export.
All entries must be sent in between 11th of July to 27th of July, 2018.
“33” EXPORT CITY OF FRIENDS – “PEN DOWN FOR FRIENDSHIP” COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By entering this competition, you accept the terms and conditions as set out below and you further accepts that the terms and conditions of this competition may be altered, amended, varied or otherwise modified at any time up to and including the final determination of the competition and that such alteration, amendment or variation may be made orally or in writing and at all times the terms and conditions are at the sole discretion of the Organisers
- Instructions on how to participate as published on the verified “33” Export Lager Beer Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The contest is open to ONLY Nigerian Journalists and Bloggers based in Nigeria as at 12:00 a.m. on the 11th July, 2018.
- The competition is open to participants aged 18 years and above.
- Entries must be a published work in any media platform online, electronic and print.
- Entries should be in English with a minimum of 500 words and maximum of 1,000 words or Audio/and or Video format of not more than 2 minutes duration.
- All entries must be sent in between 11th of July to 27th of July. All entries MUST be received by 11:59 p.m. on the 27th July 2018.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The story should reflect the theme “Friendship” and with considerable mention of “33” Export Lager Beer
- Participants can have the liberty to choose the type of story they want to write, for example News story or an entertainment piece
- All entries should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Format of entry for participants 1. Name of participant 2. Date of publication or broadcast. 3. Name of Platform 4. Page number (if in print platform), off-air dub if in electronic broadcast.. 5. Link to article/video (if in online platform)
- The best 10 contestants will be notified through email, phone call, and official letter on 3rd of Aug 2018 and invited to the Award/Prize Ceremony.
- Winners will be presented with their award/prize on Saturday August 4, 2018 at Eagle’s Club Surulere Lagos during the City of Friends Event.
- The reward and/or cash prize is not transferable to another individual.
- The best three wins: 1. Training Grants of N500, 000; N300, 000 and N200, 000 for the first, second and third respectively. 2. A Laptop Computer each. 3. Three trays of 33” Export Lager Beer.
- Other seven finalists wins: 1. A laptop and 3 Trays of 33” Export Lager Beer.
- Winners of this competition cannot participate in the “33” Export City of Friends – “THAT ONE FRIEND” Competition.
- NB Plc. and Partner Agencies (that is BHM, Oracle Experience, Rapid Xtra, RedStar, RDM and other associated Suppliers) staff and their relatives up to the third degree of consanguinity or affinity are not eligible to participate.
- Winners can have cash option of the training grant only.
- Winners will also get recognition to the platform where the work is being published. Where such recognition is not given, NB Plc or the Partner Agencies will not be made liable.
- Entries will be collated by BHM and sent to the Jury without the names of the participants so as not to be biased.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Judges’ decision is final and irrevocable.
- The Organisers and/or the Jury reserves the right to disqualify a work, where in their reasonable view:
- The work does not meet any of the entry criteria;
- The contestant cannot be contacted;
- The contestant does not respond within 24 hours of being contacted by the Organisers.
- By entering this competition, each participant hereby confirms that they hold all intellectual property rights in the work submitted for participation in this competition and that they have obtained prior written approval for the use of any third party copyrighted material contained in the submitted work.
- All the entries shall be considered property of “33” Export Lager Beer and may be used by the brand or her agents for publication.
- Without prejudice within terms, the Organisers recognises that the copyright in all works created by the Participants remain with the Participant, however it is a necessary condition of entry, and by so entering, the Participant hereby grants all necessary rights licences, approvals and authorisations to the Organisers to use such works for the promotion of “33” Export Lager Beer and for the avoidance of doubt, the Participants hereby grants the Organisers and owners of “33” Export Lager Beer Brand with a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty free licence to use and publish such work for purposes connected solely with the competition. Where further consent is necessary from the Participant, it shall not be unreasonably withheld.
- The Participants will allow the submitted work to be photographed and reproduced for the purposes of promoting the competition and the “33” Export Lager Beer Brand including; catalogue, press and publicity and websites in all territories. Copyright of all works remains the property of the Participant. Any enquiries for copyright will be referred to the Participant.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Participants hereby warrants that they own the copyright to the works submitted for the competition and further warrant that the work contains no feature or aspect or material that constitutes a breach (or potential/anticipatory breach) of a third party’s intellectual property. Every Participant will be accountable to any issue that may arise with regards to the originality and authenticity of the entry.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, NB Plc (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (b) any entry that is lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the NB Plc) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (c) any variation in gift value to that identified in all communication materials; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner; or (e) use of a prizes.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, offer suppliers and as required, to Nigerian regulatory authorities. NB Plc may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the claimant.