Here is a Challenge from 5 Alive!!!
How juicy is your creativity?
If you were on a 5Alive billboard, what would it look like?
Share your juicy ideas with us and stand a chance to win cash and other amazing prizes in this 5 Alive Challenge.
1st prize – N150000
2nd prize – N50,000
3rd prize – N25,000
5 Alive Challenge Submission Deadline is 2nd December, 2019.
5Alive Juice it Up Challenge Terms and Conditions
“Competition”: 5 Alive “Juice it Up Challenge”
“Promoter’s Instagram Page”: @5AliveNG
“Minimum Age”: 18 (eighteen years old).
“Territory”: Nigeria only.
“Prize”: Cash Prize
“Number of Winners”: Three (3)
“Starting Time”: 12:00:00 (West Africa Time) on 18th November 2019.
“Closing Time”: 12:00:00 (West Africa Time) on 13th December 2019.
“Selection Period”: From Closing Time until 12:00:00 (West Africa Time) on 2nd December 2019 (inclusive) for top 10 shortlisted candidates.
“Notification Period”: From the end of the Selection Period until 12:00noon (West Africa Time) on 6th December 2019 (inclusive).
“Response Deadline”: 12:00:00 (West Africa Time) on 2nd December 2019.
“Delivery Timescale”: Twenty (12) working days after the date of Response (see Paragraph 8 below).
“Entry Limit”: Once.
By entering the Competition via Instagram, you acknowledge and agree that you accept and will be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Ts&Cs”) relating to the Competition.
- PROMOTER: The promoter of the 5 Alive Competition is Coca-Cola Nigeria Limited (“Promoter”), a company registered in Nigeria with Company Number RC 134367 and whose registered address is at 16 Gerrard Road, Ikoyi, Lagos State, (“Registered Office”). If you have any questions or concerns in relation to the Competition, you can write to the Promoter at the Registered Office or email the Promoter at email@example.com, marking your letter or email for the attention of the Coca-Cola (Nigeria) Marketing Team and giving the name of the Competition and details of the question or concern.
- ELIGIBILITY: (a) AGEEntrants must be the Minimum Age (with parental consent for entrants under 18) or over. (b) RESIDENCE Entrants must be legally resident in the Territory. (c) EMPLOYEES The following entities or persons are not eligible to enter the Competition: (i) any employee or agent of the Promoter and their immediate families and household members; (ii) any employee of any entity within the same corporate group as the Promoter; (iii) any person who is, and any employee of any entity which is, involved in any way with the organization, management, promotion and/or administration of the Competition, including without limitation any persons or entities providing the Prize. (d) INELIGIBLE ENTRIES The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion at any time to (i) ask any entrant for proof that they satisfy any and all applicable eligibility requirements; (ii) ask for proof that the entrant has sufficient intellectual property rights to the submitted entry; and to (iii) disqualify an entrant from the Competition in accordance with paragraphs 8 and 10 below if, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, that entrant has not proved to the Promoter that they satisfy any and all eligibility requirements for the Competition. Promoter’s decision in this regard shall be final.
- ENTRY MEDIA: You can only enter the 5 Alive Challenge if you have a valid Instagram account, the Privacy Settings of which must not prevent the Promoter from contacting you by inbox message if you are selected as a winner.
- DATES: The Competition starts at the Starting Time and closes at the Closing Time. Any entries submitted before the Starting Time and/or after the Closing Time (whether due to human error on the part of the entrant, technical issues, network congestion and/or for any other reason) will be invalid and will not be entered into the Competition. Only eligible entries that appear on the Promoter’s applicable Facebook Page timeline between the Starting Time and the Closing Time will be entered into the Competition. The computer of the individual administering the Competition on behalf of the Promoter will be the official timekeeper for all matters relating to the Competition.
- ENTRY: (a) Entry is restricted only through Instagram. However, Entrants must follow the instructions set out on the Promoter’s Facebook and Twitter Pages, or which can be accessed via a hyperlink contained in, a post or series of posts made by the Promoter on the Promoter’s Instagram Page (“Competition Instructions”) in order to enter via Instagram. By using Instagram to enter the Competition, entrants agree that they are also bound by the platform’s terms and conditions. (b) GENERAL Once an entry is submitted, it cannot be amended in any way. The Promoter will not accept entries which (i) do not comply with the applicable Competition Instructions and/or these Ts&Cs and/or (ii) entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, are illegible, unviewable, indecipherable, inaudible, incomplete, incomprehensible, damaged and/or otherwise defective (whether due to human error on the part of the entrant, technical issues, network congestion and/or for any other reason). (c) MULTIPLE, AUTOMATED AND MACHINE ASSISTED ENTRIES The number of times an entrant may enter the Competition is restricted to the applicable Entry Limit, and entrants may not submit more entries than the number specified as the Entry Limit. Any entries made by an entrant in excess of the Entry Limit will be invalid and will not be entered into the Competition. Entrants are not permitted to enter as part of a syndicate or on behalf of any other person or entity. The authorized holder of the applicable social media account used to enter the Competition will be deemed to be the Competition entrant PROVIDED that there are no superior intellectual property rights to any videos submitted through that social media account. All winners hereby indemnify the Promoter against any third party claims arising from their winning submissions and are liable to be proceeded against by Promoter for the purpose of recovering any prize won and defending any such third party claims. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify, in accordance with paragraph 10 below, any entries which, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, appear to be multiple (in violation of the Entry Limit), bulk, automated, machine assisted, third party, syndicate and/or other group entries. (d) LOST ENTRIES The Promoter has no liability for any entry that is not received by the Promoter in accordance with these Ts&Cs and the Competition Instructions (whether due to human error on the part of the entrant, technical issues, network congestion and/or for any other reason). (e) SOCIAL MEDIA ACCESS The Promoter does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the internet, Instagram, Facebook, the Promoter’s Facebook or Instagram Page, and has no liability for any technical issues whatsoever encountered by entrants to the Competition.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS: Within the Selection Period, the Promoter will randomly select the Number of Winners from the pool of entrants who are eligible (“Winners” and each a “Winner”). The pool of entrants will be made up of all entrants who satisfy the eligibility requirements and the other rules, requirements and instructions set out in these T&Cs and the Competition Instructions and have not otherwise been disqualified from the Competition pursuant to these T&Cs. The random selection of the Winners will be made by (i) a computer process that produces verifiably random results, (ii) by an independent person, (iii) under the supervision of an independent person and/or (iv) in accordance with any other requirements of the laws and regulations applicable to the Competition in the Territory. Provided that the Promoter complies with these T&Cs and (where applicable) ensures that any independent selection process complies with these T&Cs, the selection of the Winners will be final and binding and no correspondence relating to selection of the any Winner will be entered into by the Promoter.
- PRIZE: (a) GENERAL The 5 Alive Challenge Winners will each win the Prize. Any other alternative may be available for the Prize. The Prize does not include and/or cover any costs, taxes, fees, expenses and/or arrangements not expressly specified in the Prize description (“Ancillary Costs”). Each Winner will be solely responsible for any and all Ancillary Costs and the Promoter is not liable to reimburse any Winner for any Ancillary Costs they incur. The Promoter makes no representation or warranty in relation to the Prize and, to the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter will have no liability to the Winner in relation to the Prize, its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise. The Promoter will have no liability in respect of the Prize if it is lost or stolen following delivery. (b) CHEQUES, VOUCHERS AND GIFTCARDSIf the Prize is, or includes, a cheque, voucher, store credit and/or gift card, these will be issued in the name of the Winner only and cannot be issued to any third party. The Promoter will have no liability in respect of such a Prize if a third party refuses to accept a cheque, voucher, store credit and/or gift card because it has been tampered with, defaced, duplicated, damaged in any way and/or because it is no longer valid. The terms and conditions of any third party that issued and/or administers the cheque, voucher, store credit and/or gift card will apply and the Promoter will have no liability in respect of such a Prize if a third party’s terms and conditions result in the Winner being unable to use any element of the Prize or restrict Winner’s use of the Prize in any way.
- PRIZE CONFIRMATION AND ACCEPTANCE: (a)Instagram Within the Notification Period, the Promoter will notify the Winner that they have won the Prize by sending an inbox message (“Prize Notification”) to the Instagram account used by the Winner to enter the Competition (“Winner’s Instagram Account”) (b) ACCEPTANCE The Promoter must receive a response (“Response”) from the Winner to the Prize Notification by no later than the Response Deadline or 24 hours from the Prize Notification whichever shall be later. The Response must be sent to the Promoter in accordance with the instructions contained in the Prize Notification and must include any information requested by the Promoter in the Prize Notification (including without limitation any information requested by the Promoter to prove that the Winner satisfies the Competition eligibility requirements) and the Prize will not be released to the Winner unless and until all such information has been received by the Promoter. If, prior to the Response Deadline, (i) the Promoter does not receive a Response, (ii) the Response received by the Promoter does not include all information requested by the Promoter in the Prize Notification and/or (iii) the Promoter is unable to contact the Winner via Prize Notification, the Promoter reserves the right to deem the Prize forfeited and may, in its sole discretion, select another winner. Proof of sending a Response does not constitute proof of receipt of the Response. Subject to Promoter receiving a Response and all information requested by the Promoter prior to the Response Deadline, the Prize will be delivered to the Winner in accordance with the Delivery Timescale.
- INSTAGRAM: (a) Entrants to this Competition release Facebook Inc. from any consequences or obligations arising as a direct result of entering this Competition; (b) This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook Inc.; and (c) Information disclosed solely to the Promoter as part of this Competition is not disclosed by the Promoter to Facebook.
- DISQUALIFICATION: The Promoter is entitled in its sole discretion at any time to disqualify any entrant and/or any individual entry from the Competition without any liability on the Promoter’s part if (i) that entrant and/or entry fails to comply with these T&Cs and/or the Competition requirements in any way and/or (ii) the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has acted fraudulently, dishonestly, inappropriately and/or improperly in connection with the Competition. Without limitation, if the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that any entry has been generated by a script, software, macro or other automated means then the Promoter will be entitled to disqualify that entry and the relevant entrant in accordance with this paragraph. If a disqualified entrant is a Winner, the Promoter has the right to deem the Prize forfeited and, if the Prize has already been delivered to that Winner, the Promoter shall be entitled to recover the Prize from the Winner at the Winner’s cost.
- WINNERS’ PERSONAL DATA: The Promoter reserves the right to publish in all media and to disclose to third parties the Winners’ first name, surname and area of residence (“Winners’ Personal Data”). The Winners’ Personal Data can be obtained by sending a written request to the Registered Office marked for the attention of Coca-Cola (NG) Marketing Team, stating the name of the Competition and enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
- PUBLICITY: The Winners may be required by the Promoter to participate in publicity in connection with the Competition, their Prize and/or the Promoter and by entering the Competition all entrants agree that if they win the Competition they will, participate in and cooperate with the Promoter in connection with any publicity activity reasonably requested by the Promoter throughout the campaign period, but not exceeding 3 months. Entrants acknowledge and agree that copyright in any publicity materials (including but not limited to the submitted images or other entry) in which they and/or their details appear is the property of the Promoter and that the Promoter will be entitled to exploit such publicity materials in any and all media throughout the world in any manner it deems fit.
- CANCELLATION AND AMENDMENT: The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, postpone and/or amend the 5 Alive Competition and/or these T&Cs at any time without prior notice if any unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control make it reasonably necessary or prudent to do so.
- SEVERABILITY: If any part of these T&Cs is be determined to be illegal, void and/or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then such part shall be severed and deleted, to the extent of such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability, and the remaining parts of these T&Cs shall remain in full force and shall continue to be binding and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES: These T&Cs do not create any right or benefit enforceable by any person not a party to them.
- JURISDICTION: These T&Cs shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Nigeria and the Promoter of this 5 Alive Challenge and all entrants to the Competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Igbosere Magistrate Court, Lagos State.