It’s time for you to Shine!
STAR & One Lagos Fiesta wants to bring out the STAR in you in the “You Too Can Shine challenge”. N1,500,000 is up grabs as 30 lucky people will win N50,000 each.
HOW TO WIN
Step 1 – Create a 30 – 60 secs video of you singing to any song by your favourite artiste.
Step 2 – Post your entry video in the comment section of our FACEBOOK POST with the hashtag #YouTooCanShine.
Step 3 – Get your friends to like your video then like & share the post.
Step 4 – Follow @Star_ng on Instagram/Twitter and @StarNigeria on Facebook.
Step 5 – The videos with the highest number of likes wins the competition.
Step 6 – The Top 30 entries will win #50,000.00.
Terms and conditions below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE YOU TOO CAN SHINE SOCIAL MEDIA CONTEST.
1. The You Too Can Shine Social Media Contest (“Social Media Contest”) is organized by Nigerian Breweries Plc (“NB”), a public limited liability company incorporated under the laws of Nigeria and having its registered business address at Iganmu House, Abebe Village Road, Iganmu, Lagos.
2. To be eligible to participate in this Social Media Contest, a participant (“You”) must;
(a) be resident in Lagos, Nigeria; or be willing to transport yourself without assistance from NB to pick up your prize in person on the stipulated date.
(b) be 18+ years of age at the time of participation, and
(c) not be an employee, director, distributor or agent (including members of immediate families and staff) of NB. NB may require You to provide valid means of identification for purposes of verification of your eligibility, identity and/ or age.
3. By participating in the Social Media Contest, You agree that You have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions (“T & C”) “as is” and without any qualification or objection, and that Your failure to comply with the T & C may result in Your disqualification from the Social Media Contest.
4. The Prize for the Social Media Contest is fifty thousand naira (N50,000) which will be won by the thirty (30) finalists.
5. Winner(s) will be chosen from contestants with the highest likes on our Facebook page. When You win, You will be contacted via direct message and the prize will be given to the top 30 contestants subject to the following conditions;
(a) You must be present on the day and at the venue where the Prize will be given. Where You are not present on the spot or even where present, You neglected, delayed or refused to collect Your Prize immediately after being notified of Your winning, NB shall at its sole discretion and without any liability to You, give out the Prize to another winner or deal with same as it deems fit.
(b) Where NB is unable to contact You within that period as a result of unavailability of Your mobile phone line or as a result of any other cause beyond the control of NB, the Prize will automatically be deemed forfeited by You and NB may without any liability to You, give out the Prize to another winner or deal with same as it deems fit.
6. NB reserves the right to change the Prize (to one of equal or greater value) as circumstances may demand, without any liability to You.
8. NB reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend the Social Media Contest for any reason whatsoever, or modify the mechanics of the Social Media Contest at any time without any liability to You.
9. To the extent permitted by law, NB excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Social Media Contest. NB makes no warranty, implied or express, that any part of the Social Media Contest will be uninterrupted or error-free. Neither NB nor any of its directors, employees, agents or suppliers shall be liable for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by You in the course of participating in the Social Media Contest or as a result of accepting or using the Prize won during the Social Media Contest. By entering into this Social Media Contest, You agree that no claim arising from such losses or injuries (including special, indirect and consequential losses) shall be asserted against NB, its parent company, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agent.
10. This T & C defines and regulates the relationship between You and NB with respect to the Social Media Contest, and will remain in full force and effect for the duration of the Social Media Contest. In the event of any dispute pertaining to this T & C, including conduct, results, and all other matters relating to the Consumer experience, the decision of NB shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
11. This T & C shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Nigeria.