I AM SUPREME Poetry Competition is a great opportunity to open the minds of every child to the reality, that their deep-seated thoughts and dreams can come true if they can first believe in themselves and work hard towards it.
One way to make this happen is truly knowing they are special, by holding true to words of affirmation spoken by them.
This Poetry Competition is open to Children between the ages 5 – 13 years ONLY, and all entries are to submitted by a Parent/Guardian.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
*Entry mode: Oral and Written
*Poems should be written should be written by the children and submitted by the parents/guardian.
*Children must be between the ages 5 – 13
*You may submit up to 2 poems. Maximum of 50 words per poem.
*Poems must be the original work of the participants.
*Poems are regarded as copies and will be reposted from time to time on the Supreme Ice Cream social media platforms.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
STEP 1: Visit www.iamsupreme.ng
STEP 2: How to use the Picture Generator – Select a predefined “I AM SUPREME” frame. Then type your child/ward’s “I AM SUPREME” poem in the text box provided (max. 100 words).
STEP 3: Submit the written poem and click the share button to your Facebook page using the hashtag – #IAMSUPREME
STEP 4: Top 5 entries will be shortlisted based on originality, likes, and shares.
SECRET HINT: To affirm they wrote the poem, the finalists are invited to make a spoken word video of their poems. These videos are shared on the pages with links to the microsite to vote. Voting is then open to the public.
STEP 5: Announcement of Winners and Rewards.
PRIZES TO BE WON
Scholarship (payable to school fees and educational materials ONLY)
1ST Position – N200,000 + branded merchandise and products
2nd Position – N100,000 + branded merchandise and products
3rd Position – N50,000 + branded merchandise and products
Daily Rewards (featured on the I AM SUPREME Poetry Competition posts on Facebook and Instagram)
Shopping Vouchers worth N5000 and N10000
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the terms and conditions (the “Terms”) applicable to persons (“You” or a “Participant” entering the “I AM SUPREME” Poetry Competition (the “Promotion”).
The Promotion will run between 12:00am on the 28th day of May 2018 (Nigerian Time) to 11:59pm on the 10th day of June 2018 (Nigerian Time). By entering the Promotion, You accept the following terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
1. The Promotion is open to all persons who are resident in Nigeria and aged 5 – 13 years, except employees of the Promoters, their families and anyone professionally involved with this Promotion and employees of UAC Foods Limited
2. The Promotion will run on Facebook and Instagram with a link to the microsite.
3. Your poem including pictures and video of the nominees will be uploaded on the microsite
4. Participants are entitled to a maximum of 2 entries
5. Five shortlisted participants with the most compelling poems would be selected by a panel set up by the Promoter. Also, likes and shares on the participant’s social media page will be considered.
6. The shortlisted participants will be disclosed on Facebook and Instagram and asked to upload a video of themselves reciting the poem on the microsite.
7. The audience will be asked to vote for their favorite poem on the microsite.
8. The top three winners would be unveiled and rewarded with cash prize payable only in form of school fees and educational materials.
9. The winners’ guardian/parents are required to provide valid proof of identification in form of National I.D card, Driver’s License, International Passport or Certified work or University Student I.D Card.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control with no liability to participants.
11. The Promoter also reserves the right to terminate or suspend this Promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
12. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion or failure of entries being submitted in event of issues with the network providers who are independent agencies.
13. By entering the Promotion, all Participants accept and agree to abide by the terms and conditions and other rules guiding the promotion.
14. All prizes are non-transferable, and may not be exchanged for cash or any other form of reward.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of like value at any time and for any reason without recourse and/or liability to the winner (s).
16. The Promoter shall not entertain any claims howsoever arising from participants. The Promoter shall take such decision at its sole discretion, the decision of the Promoter shall be FINAL and no correspondence will be entered into with any participant.
17. In the event of any dispute regarding the conduct or results of the Promotion, these terms and conditions, or any other matters relating to the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into with any participant.
18. Neither UAC Foods Limited and/or its affiliated companies shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by any Participant in this Promotion.
19. The Promoters shall not be responsible for any difficulty in reaching the participants and/or winners especially those residing outside Lagos state
20. The Promoters reserve the right to publish names, pictures and footage of the prize redemption on their social media pages and websites with no liability and/or compensation to participants. Participants hereby waive any copyright claims over the names, pictures, footage and other materials published on the promoter’s website.
21. This promotion and these terms are governed by Nigerian Laws and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Nigerian Courts.
22. Participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this Promotion. A Participant’s personal data will only be held and used by the Promoters for the purpose of this promotion and shall not be used for any other purpose whatsoever without their prior consent.
23. For Promotion information or assistance, please email:
Promoter: UAC Foods Nigeria Plc. 16, Ikorodu Road, Ojota, Lagos Ojota LCDA, 234011, Lagos
Competition Starts on 28th May, 2018 and Ends on 10th June, 2018.