TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: CHI Limited whose registered office is at 14, Chivita Avenue, Ajao Estate, Lagos.
2. Employees of CHI Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Competition details of how to enter are available on the CHIVITA 100% Facebook page under “Notes”
5. No entry will be accepted if it reaches us on or after the day/time of completion of the competition.
6. There would be weekly posts about the week’s Manchester United Matches. Valid entries would be Predictions made as comments to this weekly post.
7. Weekly posts would be made on the page before every game and prediction ends 15mins before the game starts.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner can be found on the Chivita 100% Facebook page under “Notes”
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The promoter will only contact the approved entries from its posts. Any entry that seem inappropriate, below standard or that go against the rules of the competition will not be posted to the Facebook timeline.
14. Winners will be chosen at the end of every match. The first entry with the right prediction on who wins the match wins a Manchester United Jersey. The first entry with the right prediction on which team scores the first goal with a Manchester United Football.
15. Weekly winners are not permitted to participate in the subsequent weeks’ predictions, so as to give others an opportunity to win.
16. Winners will be notified by direct message/email within 7 days of the announcement date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Nigerian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Nigeria.
21. The winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. Only Nigerian citizens and people resident in Nigeria are eligible to play. Contestants must be 13 years and above to play.
23. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
24. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
Contest runs till 19th November, 2016