The National Art Competition is an annual arts competition with each edition driven by pertinent themes in line with current social issues.
‘Nigeria of My Dream’
Eligibility for Participation in the Art Competition
Students in JSS1 – JSS 3 in Nigeria Secondary Schools.
How to Enter NNPC/Chevron JV National Art Competition
Rules and Regulations:
Format – Painting, Mixed Media
Medium – Posters, Water colour, Oil colour or Acrylic etc.
Size: Not exceeding 60cm x 45cm (Posters Only)
Please supply the following information at the back of each work:
- Full Name
- Title of work
- School stamp and Principals signature.
- Phone number of Student, Art teacher and Parents
All Entries should be addressed and submitted to
Policy, Government & Public Affairs, Chevron Nigeria Limited, 17, Hon Justice Mohammed, Bello Street, Asokoro, Abuja.
Mrs. M.O. Onyegbu Federal Ministry of Education Federal Secretary Phase III, Room 8.08 (2nd floor), Abuja. Lagos State Policy, Government & Public Affairs, Chevron Nigeria Limited, 2, Chevron Drive, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki, Pennisula, Lagos State.
Policy, Government & Public Affairs, Chevron Nigeria Limited, Km 4 Warri New Port Expressway, P.M.B 1244, Warri, Delta State. Bayelsa Chevron Liaison Office, Major Oputa Street, By Chief Amange Street, GRA, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.
- Participants are advised to adhere strictly to the theme and rules of the competition.
- All works must be original and unaided.
- All works submitted remains the property of Chevron Nigeria Limited for Internal and External use and do not attract any grant thereof after the competition
For more enquires please contact:
Phone: 01-2772222 Ext: 68210