HOW TO PARTICIPATE
1. Make a one-minute video of you sending a Christmas message to someone who deserves to be shown love this season.
2. Upload your video on any social media platform telling us why the person deserves to be shown love this season.
3. Use the hashtags #MyAsepsoChristmasMessage and #AsepsoCares to submit your entry.
4. You must tag @asepsonig and tag your friends too.
5. 10 entries will be chosen and Christmas alerts will be sent to the receivers of the Christmas message.
Entries will be received from the 1st of December 2018 by 12 p.m. – 17th of December 2018 by 11:00 p.m
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the terms and conditions carefully as they apply to ALL participants in the #MyAsepsoChristmasMessage campaign. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the Terms and Conditions, please do not join the competition.
1. This contest is open to anyone in Nigeria BUT you MUST be following Asepso Nigeria across Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to be able to participate.
2. You are to upload a one-minute video on any social media channel sending your Christmas message to someone who deserves to be shown love this season and tell us why you are sending the person a message.
3. Use the hashtags #MyAsepsoChristmasMessage and #AsepsoCares to submit your entry and tag the @asepsonig and your friends too. NOTE: Videos MUST not exceed one minute.
4. Use of wrong hashtags will be disqualified. Not adhering to ALL the instructions will make you not eligible for qualification. Submitting more than one entry also disqualifies you!
5. 10 entries will be chosen to show love to the persons who the Christmas messages were sent to.
6. The campaign starts on the 1st of December 2018 and runs till the 17th of December 2018 and entries will be received from the 1st of December 2018 by 12 p.m. – 17th of December 2018 by 11:00 p.m.
7. All videos submitted, whether as a winning entry or not, will become the property of Asepso and may be used, published or republished, in whole or in part, royalty-free, in any printed or electronic media and in promotional material, including recruitment and online publications. By sending your video for this competition, you provide Asepso with exclusive ownership of your video.
8. Creative and real entries will be well considered.
9. Declaration or announcement of Winners by Asepso shall be final and uncontested.
10. You must be following Asepso Nigeria across Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to be eligible for participation.