Do you belong to a singing group or choir? You don’t want to miss out on the #InHarmonyChallenge and the chance to win 2.5 million naira.
HOW TO WIN
All you need to do is:
- Assemble your group/ choir and perform to either “I Dey There” by Jujuboy Star, “Again” by Wande Coal “Gentleman “ by Ric Hassani, or “Hallelujah “ by Funbi
- Post your entry video on your Instagram page using #inharmonychallenge
Tag the following Instagram accounts: @inharmonychallenge @smoovchapman @lifeataristokrat @aristokrat360 and make sure to follow
Do not forget to use #inharmonychallenge in your caption.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Post the entry video of your group ( at least 4 members) performing to either I Dey There by Jujuboystar, Again by Wande Coal, Hallelujah by Funbi Music or Gentleman by Ric Hassani.
Post on your instagram page using the hashtag inharmonychallenge.
Tag the following instagram accounts @inharmonychallenge @smoovchapman @lifeataristokrat and make sure you follow all three pages.
Your entry must be a clear vocal recording without any background noise, instrument or production.
The challenge which is set to run/ for 12 weeks has 4 stages , The Call For Entry Stage, The knockout Stage, The Round of 10 Stage and the Clash of 4 Stage At the end of the call for entry duration, the top 20 group Contestants will be selected to move on to the knockout stage
Visit http://inharmonyng.com for more information
Tell a friend to tell a friend.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Delayed, misdirected or incomplete entries would not be recognized or accepted in this challenge.
- Your entry must be a clear vocal recording without any background noise, instrument or production.
- The Contestants are obliged to provide accurate, current, honest and complete information when participating in the challenge.
- Aristokrat/Smoovchapman reserves the right to disqualify any group contestant if it has grounds to believe that the Contestant has breached any of the rules and/or terms and conditions applicable to the present challenge.
Call for entry deadline is the 28th of March 2021.
#SmoovIHC #InHarmonywithSmoov #Singing #InHarmonyChallenge #MusicChallenge #Music