Do you like dancing?
Let your talent earn you a cash prize of N200k.
How To participate:
- Do a less than 1 min video of you showing your dance skill
- Post it on your page with a nice caption using the Hashtag #SparkTalentHunt and #PowerofFive.
This competition runs till 29th May.
The Top 5 entries will be selected for voting to win other prizes while the best performance will be selected by judge to win the cash prize.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This activity is open for all Nigerians and shortlisted winner must be resident in Nigeria.
2. All participants must at be least 18 years old, and if there is any personal reason that disqualifies you, TECNO won’t have any responsibility
3. Entries with fake likes or repeated replies from same name during the voting. Phase will be disqualified.
4. For every Entry, participants agree that they are the original owner of the picture or video uploaded and shall indemnify TECNO Mobile Nigeria for any claim by any third party arising from their entry. And all entry in the competition becomes TECNO’s legal property.
5. Participants who does not follow the rules of the competition, especially the right hashtag won’t be considered.
6. Winners must possess a valid form of identification which includes, but not limited to, International Passport (compulsory for prizes involving international travel), Drivers’ License, and the National ID card.
7. Winners agree to co-operate with TECNO Mobile Nigeria in any post-event publicity where they may be required to appear on television or radio, or in printed and online publications, for which no fee will be payable.
8. TECNO Mobile Nigeria will not divulge the database of entries received to any 3rd party except in litigation
9. TECNO Mobile Nigeria reserves the legal right, at any time, to verify the validity of any part of an entry and participant (including a participant’s identity, age and place of residence, authenticity of activity) and to disqualify any participant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who cheats during the entry process. Failure by TECNO Mobile Nigeria to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law and except as stated in these Terms and Conditions, TECNO Mobile Nigeria (including its officers, employees, and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity)
11. Employees of TECNO Mobile Nigeria (or any of its group companies or affiliates/sponsors), or anyone associated with this cause cannot participate in this activity.
JOIN CONTEST ON FACEBOOK @tecnomobilenigeria OR INSTAGRAM @technomobileng