Peak Chocolate is best enjoyed with family. So get your squad together and create outfits that reflect the colours of Peak Chocolate.
HOW TO WIN
Here’s what you need to do:
- Dress up in matching creative outfits with your family
Outfits must have Peak Chocolate colors to qualify.
Upload the picture here in the comments section and use the hashtag #PeakDressAlikeChallenge
We can’t wait to see what you create.
Let the uploads begin!
JOIN GIVEAWAY ON FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM @peakchocolateng
The campaign will run from 24th JULY, 2020 until the 7th August 2020.
Peak Chocolate Engagement #PeakDressAlike Challenge
Terms And Conditions
Participating in this campaign constitutes your acceptance of these official rules
Campaign organizer: FrieslandCampina Wamco Nigeria Plc (“Organiser”) manufacturers of Peak Chocolate.
Subject: The Organiser announces a #PeakDressAlike challenge which will be conducted through Peak Chocolate Instagram and Facebook accounts. This is aimed at engaging our T.A by being creative with their outfits using brand colors.
Campaign duration: The campaign will run from 24th JULY, 2020 until the 7th August 2020 (“Campaign Period”). All comments received outside the campaign period shall be automatically disqualified. The organizer has the right to extend or reduce this period at its discretion.
This campaign is open to all Male and Females ages 18-25years and parents who buy for their children also parents who are Internet users.
The organizer reserves the right to block and disqualify any participant from the campaign. In such a case, no notification would be given to the participant at the sole and absolute discretion of the Organiser. The Organiser also can exclude any participant performing malicious actions in this Campaign.
The Organiser will not be liable for any interruption or problem during the period of the Campaign due to a malfunctioning of the website/social media. The participation in this Campaign requires the participants’ access to the internet by their own technical resources and costs and does not create any rights against the Organiser or his property, including the intellectual and industrial property.
Events may occur that result in the Organiser extending, refusing, reclaiming, canceling, terminating, modifying or suspending the campaign, these terms and/or the awarding of the gift(s) at any point and for any reason. These events include but are not limited to a third party’s illegal activity, technical difficulties, and/or any other reasons beyond the control of the organizer, and accordingly, the participants agree that the organizer shall have no liability as a result thereof.
The decision of the Organizer in all campaign matters is final and no correspondence will be entered.
The gifts where stated, are not transferable to another individual and no other alternatives will be offered, unless otherwise stated.
Winners will not be asked to pay to receive the physical gifts or any other gift to be included in the period of the campaign.
All participants by virtue of entering this campaign give the Organiser their unreserved and irrevocable consent to use their pictures including the winner’s pictures, audio, and video footage in National newspapers, TV, radio, Organiser’s websites, annual reports and social media pages for marketing and publicity purposes.
Exclusion of participants: The employees of FrieslandCampina Wamco Nigeria Plc and supporting agencies and their immediate families and spouses are excluded from the Campaign. Any participation by these persons in the Campaign in violation of this term shall be considered automatically null and void.
How to Participate
- Participants are required to dress in the same creative outfit (traditional, causal, heroic, etc.) using brand colors, upload the pictures, and tag us.
- Entries after the 7th of August will be disqualified. The submission of the data takes place entirely at the responsibility of the participants and is a statement of participation in the
- Campaign and acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- The Organiser will keep the participants’ information that constitutes conclusive proof/clearance regarding the participation in the Campaign.
- By entering the campaign, the participants declare that they explicitly and unconditionally accept to be contacted via Facebook/Instagram/Email and the telephone by the Organiser.
Selection of winners
- Participants who will be rewarded will be selected by the Organisers.
- Prizes: The most creative family will be rewarded with 1 carton of Peak Chocolate across our Facebook and Instagram pages.
- The Organiser’s decision is final in all matters related to this campaign and no correspondence will be entered on the same.
- The Organiser will be the final arbiter in any decision and the decision will be final and binding.
Winners will be announced on Facebook/Instagram depending on the social media platform in which the winner used in entering for the challenge. The winners will be contacted within 48hours directly by Peak Chocolate to send their full name, a phone number and an email address. If a winner fails to respond within 3 working days it will be transferred to the subsequent winner and if the subsequent winner fails to appear or refuses the prize too, it will be transferred to a further and subsequent winner.
The Organiser reserves the right to modify in any way the Terms and Conditions of participation, such as, but not limited to, postponement of the dates of the Campaigns; to change the offered prizes according to its discretion and cancel the Campaigns for any reason whatsoever; informing the public through the company’s fan page on Facebook and Instagram and by all appropriate means, without incurring any liability to any person or participant.
At the end of the campaign and the distribution of the prizes, as mentioned above, any obligation of the Organiser towards the participants ceases to exist. By participating in this #PeakDressAlike challenge, we assume that you have read and understood the Terms & Conditions of the Campaign.
- Participants’ data will be held for 5 years after which it will be deleted.
- Participants also understand that his/her data may be used by the organiser in order to verify an entrant’s identity, postal address, and telephone.
- Thus, the Organizer reserves the right to use and publish the winners’ names and images and might use any news item relating to this campaign for advertising purposes. Participating in this campaign automatically provides consent to the Organiser. Also, the Organizer may communicate with the participants if necessary, during the campaign period or after the end of the campaigns.
DISCLAIMER: The organizer disclaims any liability whatsoever for inaccurate information, whether caused by the website, user’s equipment used in a campaign, or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries.