HOG 12 Days of Christmas
Every year, HOG seeks to support and partner with NGOs, groups and individuals who gets involve in good deeds in their community . Each NGO, group or individual is allowed to submit entries for the contest on our Social Media pages for engagement. The winner of the contest gets a donation to support their cause from HOG.
Contest Procedure :
2. Take a Snapshot of yourself or someone you know doing a good deed for the community. (EG. Visit Motherless Babies Homes, Old People Homes, Donation to Schools, Prison or Hospital etc)
3. Post the picture on all social media platforms and tag us using @hogfurniture & #12DaysofChristmas #HOGFurniture
4. Tag your Friends and also get them to reshare, like, comment and tag their friends to see what you have done.
5. Tell us about your NGO or Group; Vision, Mission and the reason behind the good deed.
6. The Good deed with the highest Engagements ( reshare, like, comment and tag) by 27th of December win our prize!
Furniture Donation to SUPPORT the NGO
Daily Consolation Prizes
Contest runs from 12 days before every Christmas.
Terms & Conditions apply
HOG 12 Days of Christmas 2018
The 2018 contest which lasted for 12 days (14/12/2018-25/12/2018) attracted participants from across the country, who took out time to reach out to the less privilegded in their sphere of contact.
Out of the contestants who participated across all the Social Media Platforms, Gift Nwanosike Anyawu from Akwa Ibom emerged the winner and was rewarded for participation and winning the contest.
Gift Nwanosike, who represented a group called Ladies of Divine Favour founded in 2016 with mission of Empowering Women and Orphans through financial donation presented an Orphan to be sponsored for the Term in person of Star Simeon.
The child was sponsored by HOGfurniture for a term
HOGFurniture 12 Days of Christmas 2017
The 2017 contest which lasted for 12 days attracted participants from across the country, who took out time to reach out to the less privilegded in their sphere of contact.
In all, Mr Solomon Udoh who lives in Abia state, a member of Ben Mustard Foundation eventually won the contest and was rewarded.
HOG Furniture also gave Ben Mustard Foundation a cash reward to sponsor the Ogarnizations cause.
BEN MUSTARD FOUNDATIO is an NGO motivated by the vision of giving hope to the less privileged in the society. They carry out these charity programmes by raising basic capital for business startups and sponsoring of education and skill acquisition programmes that are aimed at turning people’s lives around.