Join the #mycheckerscustardselfie challenge and stand a chance to be the first prize winner of N50,000!!!
2nd and 3rd place winners win cash prizes of N35,000 and N25,000 and ALL winners will get FREE Checkers Custard.
HOW TO WIN
What to do?
1) Follow CHECKERS CUSTARD on FACEBOOK
2) Like comment and share this post on your Facebook page and also tag your friends.
3) Take the perfect selfie with any Checkers Custard product; your face should be visible and the Checkers Custard jar/refill or sachet should be clear and visible also. Ensure it’s a self-portrait and not a photograph of you taken by someone else.
4) Smile like you mean it; remember natural smiles come with Checkers Custard.
5) Tag Checkers Custard on your selfie post and also USE the hashtag #mycheckerscustardselfie.
6) Tell your to like your selfie posted on CHECKERS CUSTARD FACEBOOK PAGE.
NB ONLY selfie posts tagged with (Checkers Custard) and uses the #mycheckerscustardselfie hashtag will be eligible for this competition and their selfie post submission will be shared on our page.
Selfie post on our page with the HIGHEST LIKES AND COMMENTS together will win:
1st prize – N50,000 (highest likes and comments)
2nd prize – N35,000 (second highest likes and comments)
3rd prize – N25,000 (third highest likes and comments)
Terms & Conditions:
This competition is open to people ages 5 -50.
All selfie posts must be clear and contain any size of Checkers Custard brand.
Only one entry is allowed per participant.
All participants must tag CHECKERS CUSTARD and use the hashtag #mycheckerscustardselfie.
By tagging Checkers Custard and also using the hashtag #mycheckerscustardselfie on a selfie post, the participant hereby give Checkers Africa Limited the right to share/repost such and use the likeness of the individual for publicity and promotion of this competition.
Checkers Africa Limited reserves the right to disqualify any submission or entry due to inappropriate dressing, nudity, use of abusive language and non-inclusive slurs or non-compliance with the rules and regulations.