This is the Maltina Happy Moments Competition 2019 and Here is Maltina’s Message;
“Happy moments bring more happiness and that’s why we are asking you to share yours.
Make a collage of your happy times in 2019 and get rewarded for it!
Just follow these easy steps below!
How To Participate:
-Do a collage of happy pictures you took in 2019.
-Upload the image on YOUR PAGE with a caption
-Use the hashtags #2019HappyMoments #MaltinaNG #MaltinaMoments
-Stand a chance to win 2 trays of Maltina 33Cl can to make Christmas even merrier!
#MaltinaNG #MaltinaMoments #2019HappyMoments
Maltina 2019 Happy Moments Terms and Conditions
The following information outlines the Terms and Conditions of entry into the Maltina Happy Moments 2019 Competition run by Nigerian Breweries PLC, licensee of Maltina (hereinafter called “Nigerian Breweries” or “the Promoter”). The Terms and Conditions of the competition are hosted on the Maltina Facebook page (https://goo.gl/PFcz1x) and are subject to Nigerian law. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Required Social Media Disclaimer:
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the promoter and not to Facebook.
1. Entrants must be natural persons over the age of 18 and be resident or domiciled in Nigeria. More specifically, only entries submitted by users living in Nigeria will be seen as valid entries.
2. Entries submitted via third party agents, proxies, and facilitators or under assumed names will be disqualified.
3. Any members connected to the Promoter are not eligible to enter. This includes the employees, directors, members, partners, agents or consultants of Nigerian Breweries PLC, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, media and PR agencies, as well as the immediate family members, consultants, directors, and associates of such organizations and entities.
4. Entrants can enter the 2019 Happy Moments Competition only as specified in these terms and conditions.
5. The winner may be required to provide the promoter with a valid form of proof of identity as the Promoter in its sole discretion requests before receipt of any prize. Failure to produce sufficient evidence as to identity may result in disqualification.
6. Failure to comply with any of these terms and conditions (including instructions) will disqualify any entrant from taking part in the Punch Line Competition and the entry will be invalid. The Promoter retains sole discretion to refuse entrants the right to enter if it feels that these terms and conditions are not being complied with or for any valid and justifiable reason.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner and/or amend these terms and conditions at any time at its absolute discretion.
8. To enter, entrants must post a collage of their 2019 happy moments on their social media page, tag Maltina on preferred platform and use the specified hashtags.
9. All entries must be received during the term of the prize promotion by closing time of 15:00 GMT on 16 December 2019. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind that may restrict the sending or receipt of an entry. Any entry received after the closing date will be invalid.
10. No purchase is necessary for entry into the prize promotion.
11. Any entry made giving another person’s or a false name or other dishonest information will be disqualified.
12. Six (6) winners from Nigeria, will be selected at random from the entrants who had posted their 2019 Happy Moments collage with the required hashtags.
13. Winners must be a fan of our social media pages.
14. A fan can only win once on any of the platforms. Multiple entries across platforms will be disqualified
15. Winners will be announced 6 pm 16th December 2019
16. Winners will be selected randomly through the random.org platform
17. Winners outside Lagos will be directed to depots in their locations to pick up their prizes
18. Winners in Lagos will be required to pick up their gifts between 16th and 19th December 2019 or 8th to 15th January 2020.
19. All personal data will be handled with confidentiality. This may be stored and processed by Maltina.
20. Supplying your data is voluntary, Maltina shall not disclose your personal data to third parties, except for data processing.
21. Maltina reserves the right to disqualify nominations for contravening rules.
22. Maltina reserves the right to cancel the competition at anytime
23. The winners will receive two (2) of five (12) 24 can trays of 33cl Maltina.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute all or any part of the prize for one of an equivalent or greater value if necessary for reasons beyond its control, and any change will be final and binding upon every person who enters the competition.
25. The prize for this Competition will be given to the winners as set out in these terms and conditions. The winners must accept the prize in that form. Under no circumstances will cash be given as an alternative. The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be substituted for any other prize or cash value.
26. If any selected winners are unreachable, ineligible, disqualified or fail to claim the prize within three (3) hours of notification, that winner automatically forfeits the prize and a new winner and/or runner up will be randomly drawn.
27. The Promoter will not be held liable for the prize if it does not reach any winner for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
28. Each winner uses the prize at their own risk.
29. The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for any failure, liability or breach by any third party in connection with this Competition or prize and accepts no responsibility for any loss, property damage or personal injury suffered by the winner relating to this Competition or the prize, except in the case of death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation and, so far as permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising for reasons beyond its control including any act or default of any third party supplier.
Publicity and Personal Data:
30. All personal data submitted by an entrant in connection with this competition is submitted voluntarily. All personal data collected from entrants will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering the Competition.
31. By entering this Competition, each of the entrants agrees to the use of their name and/or likeness without compensation, for the Promoter’s promotional and marketing purposes.
32. Each entrant by entering this Competition agrees to indemnify the Promoter, its agents, employees, representatives, associates, affiliates, parent and subsidiary companies against any and all claim, losses, costs, damages, liability, and expenses arising out of the entrant’s breach of any of these terms and conditions.
33. Each entrant by entering this Competition, expressly releases the promoter, its affiliates, agents, employees and directors from any claim, action or demand arising out of or in connection with the prize promotion or their prize if any.
34. The laws of Nigeria govern these terms and conditions.
35. Promoter: Nigerian Breweries PLC, Iganmu House, 1, Abebe Village Road, Iganmu, Lagos. Tel. +234-1-2717400. Email: Info@nbplc.com”