Food enthusiast, Bakers and Pastry lovers, here is how to participate in the KIng’s Chef Challenge.
HOW TO WIN
• First step is to follow Devon King’s on all social media platforms
• Creatively make a Devon King’s serving tray using 1L bottle labels and Devon King’s Cooking Margarine sachets
• Submit your entry on the platform- http://bit.ly/TheKingsChef
• Top 30 creatives would be selected to move on to the next round which is the King’s Chef Challenge.
• These top 30 would be required to make a 3-course meal and at least one of the meals must be from the Devon King’s Delightful Session hosted by Chef Obubu.
• Upload video of meal preparation stages and final output showing at least a bottle of Devon King’s Cooking Oil and a roll (x10 sachets) of Devon King’s Cooking Margarine
• Voting commences immediately for selection of top 10 with highest votes
• Top 10 with highest votes will now be appraised by the Judges based on Creativity, Meal Presentation and Meal Outlook.
For more information, please see pinned post on Facebook.
#DKTKC #DKDelightfulExperience #TheKingsChef See
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE: OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
The King’s Chef campaign aims to engage target audience and create awareness about Devon King’s Cooking Oil and the Margarine. The competition details form part of these terms and conditions by the promoter – Devon King’s Nigeria.
Terms and Conditions
In order to enter the promo, you must agree to these official rules (“Rules”). Therefore, please read these Rules prior to entry to ensure you understand and agree. You agree that submission of an entry in the Contest constitutes agreement to these Rules.
The promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants. The promoter has the right to withdraw or cancel the prize winning if the person (s) is identified to have violated any of the Rules.
Every entry submitted can be used by promoter for other promotional contents if need be.
“The King’s Chef” Challenge commences 12th August 2020 and ends on 31st August 2020. The breakdown is as follows:
· Entry for the first stage of the competition commence 12th August 2020 and closes on the 20th of August.
· The second stage of the competition begins immediately where top 30 would be required to make meals with Devon King’s cooking oil and margarine. The platform would be opened for submission of video from the 21st August 2020 to 23rd August 2020.
· Voting commences on 24th August 2020 and ends on 29th August 2020.
· Winners will be announced at the end of the competition (31st August 2020). The promoter has the right to extend or reduce this period at their discretion.
· To be eligible to participate in the giveaway, entrants must be 18 years or older and resident in Nigeria.
· Participation is open to residents of the Federal Republic of Nigeria except employees of Devon King’s Nigeria and their immediate families the distributor team and relatives, any advertising agency or web company connected with the promoter or any such person’s subsidiary or associated companies, agents or members of their families or household are excluded from the Contest.
· Purchase is required to participate.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Make sure you are following @devonkingsNG on Facebook and @devonkingsng on Instagram
Creatively make a Devon King’s serving tray using 1L bottle labels and Devon King’s Cooking Margarine sachets (Creativity is key to moving to the next round)
Submit entry here
Top 30 creatives would be selected to move on to the next round which is the King’s Chef Challenge.
For the King’s Chef Challenge, these top 30 would be required to make a 3-course meal and at least one of them must be from the Devon King’s Delightful Session hosted by Chef Obubu.
Upload video/pictures of their meal preparation stages and final output showing at least a bottle of Devon King’s Cooking Oil and a roll (x10 sachets) of Devon King’s Cooking Margarine
Voting commences immediately for selection of top 10 with highest votes
Top 10 with highest votes will now be appraised by the Judges based on Creativity, Meal Presentation and Meal Outlook
The Judges to choose 1st, 2nd and 3rd winners from these 10 based on overall best Creativity, Meal Presentation and Meal Outlook
Hashtags for the competition are as follows: #DKTKC #DKDelightfulExperience #TheKingsChef
All activities of the campaign would be done on the platform. However; follow @devonkingsng on Instagram and Facebook to be up to date on all information as regards the competition.
All bot votes would be disqualified from the competition by the sole promoter. i.e Participants cannot have more than 5% of his/her votes from outside of the country.
Participants cannot pay people to vote. Once detected would be disqualified from the competition.
Top votes do not equate to being the winner of the competition.
Any form of fraud or discrepancy would be disqualified from the competition.
SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
i. Winners will be selected based on meeting all the criteria at the end of the voting stage.
ii. Creativity of entries will be determined at the sole discretion of the Promoter – Devon King’s Nigeria.
iii. The winner will be announced @devonkingsNG on Facebook and @devonkingsng on Instagram Page.
iv. Once you see your name on the Devon King’s Nigeria Page, DM your contact information immediately.
• Winner: N200k cash prize + Standing Gas Cooker + Mixer + 6 months’ supply of Devon King’s products
• First Runner Up: N100k + Oven + 3 months’ supply of Devon King’s products
• 2nd Runner Up: N50k + Mixer + 2 months’ supply of Devon King’s products
• Others (remaining 7 from top 10): N10k shopping voucher + 1 month’s supply of Devon King’s Products and branded kitchen items
1. The promoter’s decision is final in all matters related to this giveaway and no correspondence will be entered into.
2. The promoter will be the final arbiter in any decision and the decision will be final and binding.
3. Failure to respond and failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. The decision of the promoter is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
5. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time. The changes in the competition rules will be published on Devon King’s website/Facebook page.
6. In the event of any discrepancy these terms and conditions shall prevail.
· The promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not conforming to the rules of the competition as clearly stated in this document or as may be amended or altered from time to time.
· Events may occur that result in the promoter extending, refusing, reclaiming, cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending a promotion, these terms and/or the awarding of prize(s) at any point and for any reason. These events include but are not limited to a third party’s illegal activity, technical difficulties and/or any other reasons beyond the control of the promoter and accordingly the entrant agrees that the promoter shall have no liability as a result thereof.
· The decision of the promoter in all promotional matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
· All entries will be checked by the promoters’ administrator. Any report or comment of participants which has abusive, defamatory or offensive content and rumours about the promoter or any natural or legal person and any reference offending the good morals or legality of the Promoter, will be excluded from the Contest.
· The gift prizes are not transferable to another individual.
· Winners will not be asked to pay to claim their rewards to be given in the period of the promotion.
· The Promoter has also the ability to exclude from the contest, any participant performing malicious actions in this contest.
· All participants by virtue of entering this promotion gives the Promoter their unreserved and irrevocable consent to use winner’s pictures, audio and video footage in National newspapers, TV, radio and social media pages for marketing and publicity purposes.
· Participants also understand that his/her data may be used by the promoter in order to verify an entrant’s identity, postal address and telephone number.
· By participating in promotions, participants unequivocally and irrevocably consent to the use of their name, screen-name, image, photographs, winning sums, given social media name and geographical location for advertising, promotional and news purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
The promoter disclaims any liability whatsoever for inaccurate information, whether caused by the website, user’s equipment used in a promotion, or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries.
Participation is open to residents of the Federal Republic of Nigeria except employees of Devon King’s Nigeria and their immediate families (parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, siblings, mothers-in -law, father, brother, sister, daughter and son- and spouses), the distributor team and relatives, any advertising agency or web company connected with the promoter or any such person’s subsidiary or associated companies, agents or members of their families or household are excluded from the Contest. Any participation of these persons in the Contest is a violation of this term and shall be considered automatically void.