Recall that January 2020 Prince Ned Nwoko Chairman of the Ned Nwoko Foundation went on a symbolic expedition to the extremely cold Antarctica to create an Awareness for Malaria Eradication in Nigeria and Africa. He made history as the first BLACK AFRICAN TO REACH THE SOUTH POLE, ANTARCTICA.
Winner gets 5million Naira Worth of Prizes which include:
- Cash Prize of 2.5m,
- Luxury Trip to Mount Ned on a Private Jet and A Weekend at a Luxury Hotel in Abuja.
HOW TO WIN
Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation is inviting creatives across Nigeria to interprete his Antarctica Experience in different creative genres such as music, shortfilm, drawings, poetry, etc.
- Visit www.nednwokoantarcticachallange.org
- Watch the video documentary on his Antarctica Journey, register and upload a link to your content.
- Content duration must not exceed 8mins.
- Share on Instagram with the following Hashtag #NEDNWOKOANTARCTICACHALLANGE #ZEROMALARIA #DRAWTHELINE #WORLDMALARIADAY2021
- Top 10 best entries will be invited to Abuja for GRAND FINALE on WORLD MALARIA DAY 25TH APRIL 2021.
- You must be following @princenednwoko @nednwokomalariaproject @princenednwokofoundation