Step up to the challenge with the Remy Martin Dance Collective by also dreaming up your Own Unique Dance Moves to our original Dance Move and Song of Choice. Post your video on the RemyMartin DanceCollective page for our Judges weekly review
Every week the Undisputed Solo Dance Champion Wins N100,000 data package and a Remy Martin VIP Gift Bag.
If you want to take it to the NEXT LEVEL, unleash your moves with a close partner as a collective to win N100,000 data package with N100,000 cash and a Remy Martin VIP Gift Box.
HOW TO ENTER
- Upload your version of this weeks routine and you could be winning your share of data / airtime.
- If you are shortlisted then make sure you get your friends to come and vote for you on this site.
The person with the most votes each month wins a prize.
Let’s Team Up to the Universal Language of Dance: No animosity and status barriers, Just Dance!
The following information relates to the Rémy Martin Nigeria Dance Collective Competition:
This free Competition will run from May 2020 – July 2020
The Competition is open to Nigerian residents aged 21 and above.
The following entry and voting dates apply:
Weekly Entries Close
Every Wednesday 12pm From May 13th 2020
Weekly Voting Closes
Every Friday 12pm To July 24th 2020
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rémy Martin reserves the right to update these dates at any point without prior notification.
- Entry into the competition is exclusively via the Internet.
- Entrant may visit the submission page located at dance.re-my.co/enter-now to fill in the submission form fields and upload a video of their dance routine clone.
- Judging of entrants will be done by Rémy Martin and its associate Ledrop Nigeria Limited internal marketing teams and Dance Judges, via a panel review process. Up to 20 entrants will be selected per week and shortlisted dance videos posted on the website for public voting.
- Public voting is exclusively via the website and is permitted once every 24 hours per unique user for a shortlisted entrant. The top 5 shortlisted entrants with the most votes at the end of the voting period for that week will stand a chance to be the Dance winner during the Live Show.
- Should the candidate with the most votes not be contactable on the details provided within 48 hours of the voting period closing, they will be offered to the candidate with the second most votes, and so forth.
- Rémy Martin Nigeria retains the right to publicise the winners’ names and pictures across all marketing platforms.
- Employees of Rémy Martin, their agencies or partners and their families are excluded from entering the Competition.
- Copyrighted, obscene, provocative or otherwise questionable content will not be considered and will be deleted immediately. Also, the contestant will be disqualified from the competition. In addition,Rémy Martin retains sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content.
- All winners will be required to show a government approved identification card bearing the same name used to enter competition (preferably Drivers Licence, National ID or International Passport)
- Rémy Martin Nigeria reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
- Rémy Martin Nigeria accepts no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this Competition. No responsibility is accepted for network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict or delay the sending of your entry. No responsibility is accepted by Rémy Martin Nigeria or its associate Ledrop Nigeria Limited for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete or which cannot be entered for technical or other reasons. Proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
- Entries received after the weekly cut off deadlines will not be considered for the following week’s competition.
- You are responsible for informing Rémy Martin Nigeria via our associate Ledrop Nigeria Limited of any changes to the information entered, in particular of any change of contact details at any time before the monthly cut off dates.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with TikTok, YouTube, Facebook or Instagram.
- Entrants are deemed to accept these terms and conditions before entering the Competition.
For support contact Pr@ledropnigeria.com
Follow on FB and Instagram for more information.
This free Competition will run from 13th May 2020 – 24th July 2020.
WEEK 1 DANCE CHALLENGE BELOW
Have you seen this week’s #DanceOff challenge?
Show us how you get down by following these easy
1) Check out the latest challenge by clicking on our #DanceCollective highlight.
2) Create your own version on TikTok or YouTube, then upload it to the link HERE
3) Get your friends to vote for you! #StaySafe #DanceCollective