In this Camon season, we are recruiting 100 Camon Camera Experience Officers (CEO), who will win the next Camon device. This is first of its kind and we are excited to share this experience with you.
How to Participate
• Take a creative day or night pictures and upload it under this thread. It could be a landmark, iconic structure/place, scenery/nature, selfie or any object you admire around you,
• Write a short description of the photo including location, purpose, and story behind the picture.
• Your entry should be accompanied with the hashtag #CamonCEO and #ClearDaynNight
• Share your entry with your friends & family on social media pages (Facebook, twitter and Instagram) to like and leave comments.
• 200 people who completes the first and second task, stand a chance to qualify for the final stage.
Prizes to be won
100 Entries with the most captivating picture with an interesting caption and proper use of the hashtags stand a chance to win the next TECNO Camon device
1. This activity is open for all Nigerians and shortlisted winners must be resident in Nigeria
2. All participants must be least 18 years old, and if there is any personal reason that disqualifies you, TECNO won’t have any responsibility
3. The copyright of the photo must belong to the participant.
4. TECNO reserves the right to change the content on the TECNO SPOT and other details. All content is protected by TECNO copyrights
5. TECNO reserves the right to change or delete this activity without prior notice.
6. TECNO will announce the final winners of this campaign in our Social Media pages and TECNO SPOT when the activity rounds up.
7. In case of any concerns or objections, TECNO reserves the right to make final decisions about the content or to change the award at any time.
8. TECNO reserves the right to use the content for other marketing activities and advertising.
9. If the personal information is not complete or identity cannot be verified, TECNO reserves the right to cancel the award without prior notice.
10. TECNO Mobile Nigeria will not divulge the database of entries received to any 3rd party except in litigation