“Reflection of emerging roles of Nigerian Youths to build a Virile Nation”.
Are you a student of Any Higher Institution in Nigeria?
Do you have a good writing skill?
1. The essay competition is administered, promoted and run by Edubankonline.
2. The first round of the competition will run from midnight on 19th March to midnight 18th April 2018.
3. The second and final round of the competition will run from midnight 2nd May to midnight 17th May 2018 and winners will thereafter be announced. Late entries will not be accepted.
4. The competition is open to students of Nigerian higher institutions.
5. Each participant is only allowed one entry.
6. The maximum length of the essay is of 1,500 words excluding bibliography and title.
7. No word count is applied to the bibliography.
8. Entries must be written in English, typed in Word document, using Times New Roman, with font size 12 and 1.5 line spacing.
9. Entrants should retain their own copies as no entries will be returned. Entries must be submitted online to the instructions specified and will be acknowledged by a message once submitted. There will be no feedback on any entries, either during or after the competition.
10. Participants will be required to provide their name, the name/address of their institution, and an email address as part of the online entry procedure.
11. The winning essay will be published on edubankonline.com
12. The overall winner will receive a new laptop and $200 cash prize in United States of America Dollars only
13. There are runner-up prizes.
14. The judges’ decision is final and not subject to appeal. No correspondence will be entered into. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
15. Edubankonline reserve the right to present no prizes or commendations if an insufficient number of deserving essays is received.
16. Entrants retain all rights to their entries, but taking part in the competition implies accepting that Edubankonline retains unlimited, non-exclusive rights to reproduction without furthercompensation. The winning essay and any other essay submitted for the competition may be published by Edubankonline on the website and/or any other publication connected to Edubankonline. There is no guarantee that the 1st prize winners’ essay, or any of the other submitted essays, will be published by the Edubankonline.
17. Edubankonline reserve the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to use names and information about participants without obtaining further consent from the participant or providing any payment whatsoever to the participant for any commercial or non-commercial endeavours, publicity, advertising, trade or promotion in perpetuity.
18. Edubankonline reserves the right to modify the format and content of essays for publication purposes.
19. Edubankonline will not be responsible or liable for any problem, loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure in submitting entries to the competition.
20. Edubankonline will not be responsible or liable for any costs, problems, damage or loss of whatsoever nature to the participants resulting from their participation in the competition.
21. Edubankonline reserves the right to disqualify any participant that they determine are submitting material that is deemed to be offensive and/or not original.
22. Entry to the competition is deemed an acceptance of the Edubankonline terms and conditions of use as posted on the website.
23. Entries must be original work by the entrant.
24. Any form of plagiarism will result in automatic disqualification. It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure that their essay does not infringe the copyright of any third party or any other laws.
25. By entering, the entrants, including the winner, agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this competition.
26. Uses of personal data received by the Edubankonline in the course of the competition are subject to current Nigerian data protection legislation. The winner’s name may be published on the website.
27. Submission of an entry will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
28. Edubankonline reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering the prize) if, in their sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. Edubankonline reserves in their absolute discretion the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control makes this unavoidable.
Click here to Enter
Competition and submission are to last till April 18th 2018.