It’s #GUStrivia season and we are rewarding fans with Drinks or Airtime across our social media platforms.
HOW TO WIN
- Watch out For Trivia Posted on Gulder Nigeria on Social Media
- Follow the instructions and Answer the Trivia.
Winners are shortlisted per trivia based on the first 2 correct answers per social media platform based on specific instructions per post.
#GUStrivia Terms and Conditions
● All participants must be aged 18 and above.
● Employees of Nigerian Breweries (NB) and their marketing/advertising/media/public relations/activation agencies and suppliers and their family members are not eligible to participate in the #GUStrivia campaign.
● The company reserves the right to use pictures, videos, and any other materials given by participants.
● Submission of an entry and any other materials during and after this contest constitutes permission for the company to use such materials for editorial, advertising, marketing or promotional purposes without further compensation.
● Participants must follow Gulder on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to qualify for the shortlist.
● This contest applies on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram ONLY. Entries on other platforms will not be acknowledged.
● Entries without the hashtag #GUStrivia and those shared without tagging @GulderNG on Twitter and Instagram, and @GulderBeer on Facebook @GulderBeer (when required) will NOT be considered.
● Entrants can only win once on any of the brands’ 3 social media platforms or as stated in the communication.
● Winners are shortlisted per trivia based on the first 2 correct answers per social media platform based on specific instructions per post.
● Winners will be contacted via DM from Gulder on how they will get their prizes.
● All personal data submitted by all participants in connection with the #GUStrivia is submitted voluntarily.
● All personal data collected from participants will be used by NB for the purpose of administering activities relating to the #GUStrivia and other related activities described in this Terms and Conditions.
● NB shall have the exclusive right to decide the qualification or disqualification of any entrant.