Win Cash Prizes in Trophy Lager Promo.Forget Monday Motivation, it’s time to hammer in the ongoing promo.
Dial 8011Your Code# now on your phone to win N10,000, N20,000, N1 million cash prizes and Airtime.
Share and tag a friend.
HONOURABLE TO’GBAYI PROMOTION
Terms and Conditions:
By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, or any other requirements set
out in related promotional materials. These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or
inconsistency with other communication, including advertising or promotional materials.
Promoter: International Breweries PLC
Eligibility: Participants must reside in Nigeria and be above 18 years as at 1 November 2020. Employees
of International Breweries PLC, including associated agencies and members of their immediate families will
not be eligible to participate in this Promotion.
Duration: The Promotion will run from November 13th, 2020 till January 12
Redemption Deadline: April 12th 2021.
To enter, eligible participants must, during the Promotion Period:
1. Buy a bottle of Trophy Lager Beer 600mls.
2. Check under the crown cork for unique promotion code.
3. Dial 8011unique code#. Consumers can only participate through USSD
4. If participant wins in the instant airtime draw, he/she will also receive free airtime.
5. If participant wins cash prize (N5,000, N10,000 or N100,000), he/she will be directed to dial
*4225# to claim the cash prize
6. Only valid codes will be entered a draw for a chance to win other prizes.
1. Codes are valid for single use. Lost codes cannot be re-generated by promoter.
2. Participants will be charged a fee of N10 by their service providers for every USSD session.
3. Prizes that are not redeemed within one hundred and eighty days (180) calendar days from the
end of the promo will be forfeited.
4. No correspondence or claims will be entertained in the event of such forfeiture. A Participant whose
prize has been forfeited shall not be entitled to any payment or compensation whatsoever.
1. Winners of the One Million Naira cash prize from the Raffle Draws will be contacted on the day of
the draw where information will be shared on how to redeem their cash
2. Proof of identification must be presented at the point of redemption.
3. A participant who fails to provide a valid proof of identification, forfeits his/her prize. A participant
whose prize has been forfeited shall not be entitled to any other form of compensation.
4. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash, credit or any other items.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to, at any time and in its sole and absolute discretion, replace
and/or substitute any of the prize(s) with any other item of its choosing.
6. If a prize is unavailable at the point of redemption, the Promoter reserves the right to, in its sole
and absolute discretion, disburse the prize (or any other item of its choosing) if and when the prize
7. Redemption of prizes cannot be done by proxy.
Use of Personal Information:
1. By participating in the Promotion, the Participants (including the winners) are deemed to have
consented to the collection, use and disclosure of their personal data by the Promoter for editorial,
advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without any payment and/or
compensation except where prohibited by law.
Participant is free to revoke his or her consent to the storage and usage of personal data
by sending an email to the address below. By doing so, participant withdraws his or her
participation from this Promotion. email@example.com
Promoter will use best endeavors to keep all personal data obtained for the purpose of this
promotion, strictly confidential.
1. The decisions of the Promoter on all matters relating to or in connection with the Promotion are
final, conclusive and binding. The Promoter shall not be obliged to give any reason or enter any
correspondence with any person on any matter concerning the Promotion.
2. The Promoter reserves the right at any time in its sole and absolute discretion to determine and/or
amend or vary these terms and conditions without prior notice, including but not limited to
cancelling, terminating or suspending this Promotion, the eligibility terms and criteria, the number
of winners, and the timing of any act to be done, and all Participants shall be bound by these
3. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any advertising,
promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Promotion, this terms
and conditions shall prevail.
4. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of, or in
connection with the Promotion and/or redemption or use of the prizes howsoever arising, including
but not limited to loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential,
exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties howsoever arising
whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation,
termination or suspension by the Promoter of this Promotion shall not entitle any party to any claim
or compensation against the Promoter for any and all losses or damage suffered or incurred as a
direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
5. The Promotion and these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Federal
Republic of Nigeria and all Participants (including the winners) are deemed to have agreed to
submit to the – Mediation of a single Arbitrator at the Lagos State Multi-door Court House.
6. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have
no rights to enforce any terms of such agreement.
We may use your personal information:
– to contact you in furtherance of the subject matter,
– store in our data base for further regulatory and official contact
– In compliance with statutory requirements including but not limited to financial and official
– Any other purpose which would be communicated to you through our channels of communication.
8. Please note that we store and process your information in line with our policy and we do not share
your information with third parties who do not have a relationship with the subject matter of this