Brushes! Paint! Action!
Get your palletes out and get your kids ready for the #MaltinaFamilyTreeChallenge.
HOW TO ENTER
Watch the video @maltina ON INSTAGRAM OR @maltinanigeria ON FACEBOOK
Follow the steps on how to enter and you just might win something amazing!
Use of Maltina colours will increase chances of being selected.
Entry closes on May 28th, 2020 at 7pm and winners will be announced on Saturday, May 30th.
Maltina Family Tree Challenge Terms And Condition.
The following information outlines the Terms and Conditions of entry into the Maltina 2020 Family Tree Challenge run by Nigerian Breweries PLC, licensee of Maltina (hereinafter called “Nigerian Breweries” or “the Promoter”). The Terms and Conditions of the competition are hosted on the Maltina Facebook page (https://goo.gl/PFcz1x) and are subject to Nigerian law. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Required Social Media Disclaimer:
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the promoter and not to Facebook.
1. Entrants must be natural persons who must be at least 18 years old and must be presently resident or domiciled in Nigeria. More specifically, only entries submitted by users living in Nigeria will be seen as valid entries.
2. Entries submitted via third party agents, proxies, and facilitators or under assumed names will be disqualified.
3. Any members connected to the Promoter are not eligible to enter. This includes the employees, directors, members, partners, agents or consultants of Nigerian Breweries Plc, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, media and PR agencies, as well as the immediate family members, consultants, directors, and associates of such organisations and entities.
4. Entrants can enter the Family Tree Challenge only as specified in these terms and conditions.
5. The winner may be required to provide the promoter with a valid form of proof of identity as the Promoter in its sole discretion requests before receipt of any prize. Failure to produce sufficient evidence as to identity may result in automatic disqualification.
6. Failure to comply with any of these terms and conditions (including instructions) will disqualify any entrant from taking part in the Maltina Family Tree Challenge and the entry will be invalid. The Promoter retains sole discretion to refuse entrants the right to enter if it feels that these terms and conditions are not being complied with or for any valid and justifiable reason.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner and/or amend these terms and conditions at any time at its absolute discretion.
8. To enter, entrants must upload the Image of their child’s Family Tree drawing or painting on their social media page, tag Maltina on preferred platform and use the specified hashtags- #MaltinaFamilyTreeChallenge #MaltinaChildrensDay
9. All entries must be received during the term of the prize promotion by closing time of 19:00 GMT on 28th May 2020. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind that may restrict the sending or receipt of an entry. Any entry received after the closing date will be invalid.
10. No purchase is necessary for entry into the prize promotion.
11. Any entry made giving another person’s or a false name or other dishonest information will be disqualified.
12. Winners must be a fan of our social media pages.
13. A fan can only win once on any of the platforms. Multiple entries across platforms will be disqualified
14. Winners will be announced on Saturday, May 30th 2020, at 4pm
15. Winners will be selected based on
Creative – simple, clear and colorful design
Uniqueness of image presentation
Inclusion of family members
Use of brand colours
16. Twenty (20) entries will be shortlisted from all entries and 10 winners will be selected by the brand’s team.
17. Winners outside Lagos will be directed to depots in their locations to pick up their pack of Maltina PET bottle
18. Winners in Lagos will be required to redeem their prizes at a designated address to be sent to them or delivered to them within two weeks of announcement of winners.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at anytime
Prizes & Promotion:
21. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute all or any part of the prize for one of an equivalent or greater value if necessary for reasons beyond its control, and any change will be final and binding upon every person who enters the competition.
22. The prize for this Competition will be given to the winners as set out in these terms and conditions. The winners must accept the prize in that form. Under no circumstances will cash be given as an alternative. The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be substituted for any other prize or cash value.
23. If any selected winners are unreachable, ineligible, disqualified or fail to claim the prize within three (3) hours of notification, that winner automatically forfeits the prize and a new winner and/or runner up will be randomly drawn.
24. The Promoter will not be held liable for the prize if it does not reach any winner for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
25. Each winner uses the prize at their own risk.
26. The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for any failure, liability or breach by any third party in connection with this Competition or prize and accepts no responsibility for any loss, property damage or personal injury suffered by the winner relating to this Competition or the prize, except in the case of death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation and, so far as permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising for reasons beyond its control including any act or default of any third party supplier.
Publicity and Personal Data:
28. All personal data will be handled with confidentiality. This may be stored and processed by the Promoter.
29. All personal data submitted by an entrant in connection with this competition is submitted voluntarily. All personal data collected from entrants will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering the Competition. Your personal data shall not be disclosed to third parties, except for data processing.
30. By entering this Competition, each of the entrants agrees to the exclusive use (for life) of their name and/or likeness (Video or image) and their entries without compensation, for the purpose of the Promoter’s promotional and marketing purposes.
31. Each entrant by entering this Competition agrees to indemnify the Promoter, its agents, employees, representatives, associates, affiliates, parent and subsidiary companies against any and all claim, losses, costs, damages, liability, and expenses arising out of the entrant’s breach of any of these terms and conditions.
32. Each entrant by entering this Competition, expressly releases the promoter, its affiliates, agents, employees and directors from any claim, action or demand arising out of or in connection with the prize promotion or their prize if any.
33. The laws of Nigeria govern these terms and conditions.
34. Promoter: Nigerian Breweries Plc, Iganmu House, 1, Abebe Village Road, Iganmu, Lagos. Tel. +234-1-2717400. Email: Info@nbplc.com.