The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria announces her 2018 Annual Essay Competition.
The essay, which is ONLY for Nigerian Undergraduates, must be original, empirical and of local and international journal standard. Times New Roman and 12 points font type and size are not negotiable. The length of the essay must not exceed 3000 words with proper referencing using the APA style of referencing. All entries should be typed in double line spacing, using MS word ONLY. Plagiarism in all forms is prohibited and will attract outright disqualification of indicted entries.
Employment Opportunities: Building from Nothing through Creative Solutions
1st Prize – N125,000.00 and 2 HRM books
2nd Prize – N100,000.00 and 2 HRM books
3rd Prize – N75,000.00 and 2 HRM books
• Employment opportunity/prospect for the first prize winner
• Free registration as student members of CIPM (for non-members) for all prize winners
• All expenses paid trip to the award day
METHOD OF PARTICIPATION
Interested persons must be UNDERGRADUATES of Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics and should send their “spiral bound” papers on or before Friday, September 28, 2018, with the following documents attached:
• Reference letter from the Registrar of their institution
• Photocopy of admission letter to their current institution
• One recent passport photograph
• Current mobile telephone number and e-mail address, send to “The Registrar, Chartered Institute of Personnel Management, CIPM House, 1, CIPM Avenue, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos”
Entries can also be sent in Microsoft Word format by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy: email@example.com with scanned copies of the above documents (in ‘a’) as an attachment to the entry
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
2. Past winners are not eligible to participate
For further enquiries or information: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call: Charity Nwaigbo on 08097727461