100 people stand a chance to win N25,000 for Christmas shopping in the Dine With Sonia Challenge.
All you need to do is capture a video of you eating and having a good time with your friends or family and use the hashtags #DineWithSonia and #SoniaBringsYouTogether
Send in your entries and start winning!
How to enter the “Dine With Sonia Challenge”
Capture a video (not longer than 1 minute) of you eating and having a good time with your friends or family
Sonia Tomato Mix tin or sachet must be seen/visible in the video
Upload on Facebook or Instagram tagging @soniafoodsng
Include your full name and the hashtags #DineWithSonia and #SoniaBringsYouTogether in the caption
You can only enter on one social media platform, you will be disqualified for entering on both Facebook and Instagram
Only one entry is permitted per person
Only one person within a family is eligible to win
Your full name in your caption must match the name on the ID you will provide to claim your cash prize
The video must be creative and fun
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is Blume Nigeria whose registered office is at Km 39 Lagos-Ibadan Expway, Asese Bustop, Ibafo, Ogun State
- Employees of Blume Nigeria or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prizes are not transferable.
- The promoter has the right to repost the approved entries to the promoter’s timeline and/or promote the content
- Once entries are uploaded by the contestant, the post engagement will be evaluated by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- The winner will be announced on the promoter’s page and will be notified through a direct message/email within 7 days of the announcement. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner will be required to provide the promoter with their name, location and phone number for further instructions to receive the prizes
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- The promoter reserves the right to disqualify a contestant based on fake likes, incorrect personal information, verbal abuse and other acts that the promoter might deem worthy for disqualification
- The winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
- Only Nigerian citizens and people resident in Nigeria are eligible to win. Contestants must be 13 years and above to play
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Nigerian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Nigeria.